What is a selfie museum?
A place where you can come express yourself through photography, videography, or just having fun. It is an experience where you take selfies with various themes, backgrounds, and rooms in our selfie museum. Come check it out!
What do I need to know?
1. What does my ticket include?
- Your ticket includes 1 full hour in our selfie museum at your reserved appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome!
2. If I am a parent accompanying my children and do not intend on taking photos, do I have to purchase a ticket?
- Yes. Everyone entering our selfie museum must purchase a ticket for admission. All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
3. Are walk-ins welcome?
Yes, we welcome all walk-ins.
4. Are you pet friendly?
Currently no. Pets are prohibited at Aspiring Minds Snapshot.
5. Can I bring my professional camera/photographer?
YES!! We do not provide any photography services. All pictures are taken on your personal cellular or camera devices. Photographers must pay entry fee as well.
6. Is food allowed?
No food or drinks are allowed within the selfie museum.
7. Are there discounts for birthday parties?
Yes, please see our birthday parties page for more information. Please call 434-857-2159 for special pricing.
8. Can we host a private event?
Yes, we gladly accept private events. Rentals are available, please call for pricing.
9. What is your cancellation policy?
All tickets are non-refundable.